Thank You, Christopher Dorner

There is a silver lining to every cloud as they say.  From Daily Kos:

"...as you also probably know, there's been a ton of breaking developments in the case of the fugitive ex-cop who has now killed four police officers. The cable news channels are all focused on a cabin in flames in which the suspect was believed to be. As a result, there's been almost none of the typical talking head jabber that you might expect before a State of the Union speech."

Not worth four deaths, I guess, but in the United States of 2013, we have to be thankful for small things.

Comments

Anonymous said…
nytso again you have it both ways. Thanking him for killing 4 whiteys while pretending not to thank him.
So you guess it's not worth four deaths.
I see the MSM doesn't want to report too much on this because they are too concerned about protecting Obama because the guy was a big Obama supporter and not a Tea Party guy
Green Eagle said…
I can't believe you are back for more whipping, Anonymous. First of all, I live here in L.A. and I know how little sympathy the out of control, belligerent LAPD deserves. Second, I never thanked him for "killing 4 whiteys," you lying son of a bitch, I just pointed out that he is a perfect example of the sort of taking a gun and standing up to government forces that you wingnuts have been crowing about for years. That makes him your poster boy, not ours, no matter who he voted for. And as far as I know, he was not a "big Obama supporter." He may have voted for him for all I know, but I didn't hear about Dorner holding any fundraisers, or making any big contributions. In my opinion, voting for Obama only shows you were not a sucker, not that you are not insane.

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas