The Fat Man Sinks Some More

So, Chris Christie's story about the George Washington bridge closings has evolved further.  It's now gone from "I never knew nuttin' about it" to "I never knew about it until after it started" and now to, "well, someone told me about it beforehand, but I forgot."

What did people think when they voted a person who makes it onto the cover of Time magazine and his picture still looks like a mugshot?  I mean, I know you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but if the cover has pictures of half-naked, tied up women being beaten by guys in Nazi uniforms, I think you can pretty confidently guess that it's not about microbiology.

Comments

Jerry Critter said…
Not quite a presidential portrait!
Grung_e_Gene said…
Hey youz guys did I do something wrong?

Nah, Guv, you didn't do nuthin!

Yeah, thats what I thought.
Paul Avery said…
"What did people think when they voted a person who makes it onto the cover of Time magazine and his picture still looks like a mugshot?"
I guess you're too young to remember Richard Nixon.
Green Eagle said…
Oh no, I'm not, sorry to say. Well, the same sort of people supported one as supported the other.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Okay, Never Mind

Wingnut Wrapup

Hamas