The End of Green Eagle?
I started following not just the far right, but fringe religious and scientific beliefs too, in the late 1960's. At first it was an amusement to follow the likes of the National States Rights Party, or Scientology or General Semantics, or lunatic Evangelical religious groups. But around the time of the Reagan administration, I began to see that these perverted people just refused to give up their malign idiocy, and they were starting to attract funding from rich sociopaths that believed they could personally benefit from encouraging the public to detach its political views from rational thinking. At that time I began believing that what was happening, if it remained unchecked, could result in such a right wing surge in the United States that we could find ourselves facing a fascist takeover that could sweep away everything we thought was unalterable about our country. Well, with a couple of exceptions, no one believed me. I even had an acquaintance who is a psy...


Comments
Too bad we don't have Charlton Heston left to play Obama in dark makeup.
Hank Quinlan: Fictional violent, corrupt border state Sheriff
Joe Arpaio: Real violent, corrupt border state Sheriff
Al Capone: Murderous criminal gang thug
Barack Obama: Head of the Harvard Law Review who got elected President, even though he came from a humble background.
Yes sir, that was certainly a good comparison, guy.
speaking of violence
And by the way, "street rabble rouser" is not a synonym for "head of the Mafia," you know, nor is it a traditional description of the head of the Harvard Law Review.
You are really a pathetic person, Anonymous, both dead ignorant and rather on the stupid side. I think YOU ought to spend a little more time in a school of some sort, rather than constantly humiliating yourself in public like this.