The End of Green Eagle?
I started following not just the far right, but fringe religious and scientific beliefs too, in the late 1960's. At first it was an amusement to follow the likes of the National States Rights Party, or Scientology or General Semantics, or lunatic Evangelical religious groups. But around the time of the Reagan administration, I began to see that these perverted people just refused to give up their malign idiocy, and they were starting to attract funding from rich sociopaths that believed they could personally benefit from encouraging the public to detach its political views from rational thinking. At that time I began believing that what was happening, if it remained unchecked, could result in such a right wing surge in the United States that we could find ourselves facing a fascist takeover that could sweep away everything we thought was unalterable about our country. Well, with a couple of exceptions, no one believed me. I even had an acquaintance who is a psy...

Comments
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/28/us/oklahoma-beheading/
I think Dave was alluding to hysteria over Muslims, tangential to Green Eagle’s commentary on how non-Islamic terrorism in the United States is usually ignored or soft-pedalled in local media.
It wasn’t a flag for you to go off on anti-Islam rant.
The point of the post was the killer mugshot. I don’t think I’d play pool with that guy. He looks unhinged.
Most of the commenters here are non-religious or atheist. We despise religious fundamentalism of any kind, and all its barbarisms, so if you’re looking here for apologists for Islamic extremism, you’re barking up the wrong tree.
Also it's only terrorism when those people do it but Anonymous buffoon is being purposefully obtuse here because that's how he rolls.