Depressed

From one of the sages at Powerline:

"Why I am depressed

March 22, 2009 Posted by Scott at 8:02 AM

I feel utterly powerless to do anything about the fellow in the Oval Office who combines infantile leftism and adolescent grandiosity in roughly equal measures. It seems to me that every day he is responsible for assaults on the freedom and well being of the American people. I can't keep up and I can't stand to pay attention."


Scott, I wonder, how powerless and depressed yout felt over the infantile and adolescent behavior that we had to put up with from 2000 to 2008? By the way, Scott, Bush displayed grandiosity every time he pretended that he was competent to be President.

I wonder how you felt about the President illegally snooping on millions of Americans, and claiming the right to throw any one of them in prison without a trial. Did you see that as an assault on our freedom? No, I guess you missed that one. Did you happen to notice that Bush enabled his rich political backers to steal a large part of our national wealth? And have you noticed the consequences? How about that as an assault on the well being of the American people? I guess you missed that one too.

Here's one more choice excerpt:

"How many terrorists have actually been brought to justice under the philosophy that is being promoted by Vice President Cheney?" Obama asks. "It hasn't made us safer. What it has been is a great advertisement for anti-American sentiment."

"Brought to justice"? Good god, man, what the hell are you talking about? I don't know what he is talking about......"

Obama says "brought to justice", and Scott doesn't know what he is talking about.

Well, now you know why I am depressed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Okay, Never Mind

Wingnut Wrapup

Hamas