No Longer Undecided?

A cheering message from Daily Kos today:

"Obama's crazy good polling day

I'd hate to be Mitt Romney, because I'd hate to be that kind of dick. But I'd also hate to be him because of today's numbers in key battleground states...This is it, the stretch run, and Romney is losing ground almost everywhere...Romney has given back a huge chunk of his post-first debate gains. Florida, New Hampshire and Virginia, in particular, show massive movement back to the president..."


And why is that, do you think?


I am going to steal a page from the sort of election analysis that we expect from Republicans:  I would say that God has decided who he would rather have in the White House.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas