Blogger Screwed Me

I have discovered that out of nowhere, Blogger is refusing to send me e-mails notifying me of comments that people had made on my posts.  I don't really know how long this has been going on, but I am afraid it is for some time.  I noticed I was not getting any comments, but assumed that, because I haven't been posting much lately, people just stopped reading my blog.  But that doesn't seem to be true.  I'll try to get this straightened out, but in the meantime I think I will maybe stop content moderation until I do. 

Comments

Poll P. said…
Drat that Blogger!
curt said…
I've been wondering about that.
Flying Junior said…
I thought that you didn't approve my comment about a month ago because I was perhaps self-deprecating or otherwise too negative.

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas