Abortion

 I plan on saying nothing about this issue.  If you do not already know which side is right, and which side is a pack of vicious hate-filled subhumans, nothing I could ever say would change your mind.  I wish I could count on this being the outrage sufficient enough to bring all decent people out in November to cut this cancer out of our government, but history tells me that it will be all too easy for Republicans to lull Democrats into just accepting this and "moving on-" to an endless succession of even more criminal abuses of our government.  Within a few days, I expect the usual Democratic suspects to be talking about working with "reasonable Republicans," even though there is no such thing.  Look at how they are pretending that the recent gun law passed by Congress is anything but a meaningless sellout.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Okay, Never Mind

Wingnut Wrapup

Hamas