A Letter To My Senators

I would like to share with you a letter that I wrote to my two Senators today, both of whom sit on the Judiciary Committee:

"Senator .......,

In his voluntary statement to the Senate Judiciary committee yesterday, Judge Kavnaugh made the following statement, as you obviously know:

"This whole two-week effort has been a calculated and orchestrated political ...revenge on behalf of the Clintons..."

May I point out to you that imagining plots against yourself by famous individuals is a classic sign of schizophrenia.  I request that you demand that any confirmation vote of Kavanaugh not take place until he can be subject to psychiatric examination.

Sincerely,

........."

Comments

Anonymous said…
I found his comment about the Clintons very trump-like. It was another bone to the republicans and to trumps rabid base. I know in my gut this guy is guilty. That remark sealed it.
Magpie said…
Agreed, that Clinton remark was a ten foot window into the real character of the jerk.

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas