A Year End Thanks

My output of posts has decreased markedly the last year.  As I have mentioned, this is largely because I try to say things that are not what everyone else is saying, and the evils of the last year have been so blatant that you have to be massively adept at lying to yourself not to see what is going on.  At least I can take whatever satisfaction comes from seeing other voices, one by one, making the case that I have tried to make for many years.

Nevertheless, I want to thank those of my readers who have stuck with me during these bleak days.  I really appreciate it.

I am afraid that, in the coming year or two, when the inevitable results of Republican tampering with the economy and foreign affairs begin to present themselves, there will be lots more to say that most people will just be afraid to state openly.  At that point, Green Eagle will undoubtedly be there, for whatever good it does.

Comments

KanaW said…
You're on my bookmarks bar, and I check in frequently to see if you've posted something.

You're always worth reading, even if I don't comment very often.
Infidel753 said…
You've always been a valuable voice in these malignant times. I'm glad you're sticking around.
Magpie said…
Thank you for getting it out there. And for putting up my comments, it's not my country but it is our world.
Green Eagle said…
Thanks for the remarks, and particularly to you, Magpie. I'm so glad someone out there understands what a worldwide disaster is being cooked up here, and I think it does us all in the US good to hear from someone that lives halfway around the world that knows far better than 99% of Americans what is happening here.
gruaud said…
You matter.
curt said…
I'm glad to know you are here posting. I'm glad to know you intend to continue to do so.

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas