At the time of peak Taylor Swift frenzy, I collected a number of screen captures of right wing posts relating to her and the issues surrounding her.  Usually, when I ridicule wingnuts, it is about things they have said, but I think it is important to realize that a large part of their audience is, apparently, only remotely literate.  Visual images or videos have far more effect on them than any sort of reasoning, so I thought I would post a few of them here.



Of course, a preposterous lie.  


"Insider claims."


She brought in millions of new fans, so they banned her.  Right.


Okay, now we are deep into the weeds.  Not only is Taylor Swift a satanist, she is, of course, actually a transvestite.  Never could have predicted that one, huh?

  
As far as I can tell, there is no such thing as the "Academy of Music."  But they banned poor Taylor for life.  That will hurt.


"Creepy tweet."  A little projection there, Trump idiots?


Well, I shouldn't let Taylor have all the fun now, should I?


 
Super witch of the world.  Right.




A billion soul harvest?  At the Super Bowl?  I just want to note that the Bo guy referred to here is actually named Bo Polny.  They can't even spell their own names right.



And we will go out here with the illuminati.  Of course, it's the Illuminati.  Anyway, this is the sort of thing, more than anything in words, that the masters of right wing propaganda use to influence their mentally deficient base.  No argument we ever make can stand up in their minds to the effect these graphics and videos have on them.  They are mesmerized by this sort of garbage. This is one reason why it is so hard to reach them with the truth.



Update: sorry, I just found this one and couldn't resist including it:


What a pack of dicks, huh?

Comments

curt said…
I saw one today that said she would give birth to Travis Kelsey's baby and that that child will be the antichrist.
Infidel753 said…
I hear she has good personal security. She may well need it with all the nutjobs running around believing this stuff.

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas