The "Anti-Benghazi"

As Trump laughingly called the attack on our embassy in Baghdad today.  The Washington Post reports the following:

"Supporters of Iranian-backed militia end siege of U.S. Embassy in Baghdad...Kataib Hezbollah agreed to end the siege after Iraq’s prime minister guaranteed he would support efforts to pass a law calling for the withdrawal of U.S. troops"

They end their siege! Hurray! Of course, it was in return for Iraq demanding the withdrawal of U.S. troops, which stands to benefit nobody in the world except for guess who?
Just a hint of whom I'm talking about here, in case you didn't figure it out for yourself.

It's a win-win situation, in the sense of heads, Putin wins, tails, Putin wins.  One more military obstacle to Putin's domination of the Middle East eliminated, without him having to get his fingerprints anywhere near the crime scene, or fire a shot.

And of course, a giant win for this previously virtually unknown group, which forced the mighty United States to back down when Trump's vaunted revitalized military could not even defend a massively fortified embassy from an angry crowd.

I said in a previous post that House Democrats should never let this miserable incident be forgotten for one day between now and the election.  And this is what I am talking about: In light of his past behavior, we cannot but be suspicious of Trump's giving one more present to Vladimir Putin.  This is an unmissable opportunity for House Democrats to completely revisit the issue of Trump's subservience to Putin, bit by bit worming out of the White House the clear evidence that Trump is an open traitor.  And as the weeks go by with Mitch McConnell refusing to allow witnesses or evidence at Trump's trial, new conclusions can be drawn, resulting in revised, and ever wider, articles of impeachment, until, in the end, the public evidence against him more adequately reflects the endless series of crimes and betrayals that is the entire story of his Presidency.

Comments

Unknown said…
Marriage restoration..Stop your marriage from breaking apart today. I lost my husband to another woman 2 weeks ago after 27 years of marriage . We had a lovely marriage but he started a relationship with a co worker who chased after him . He is living away near his work and her and refuses to talk to me or to come home . I am devastated and am finding it hard to cope . I wish I did not love him and that I could move on but I can't . I don't know how to stop feeling like this I wish I didn't as its eating me away and I m starting to feel ill. I have degraded myself begging him to come home all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Chief Dr Lucky can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. two days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Chief Dr Lucky. If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. if you have any problem contact him, I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you, This is his details,Email him at: Chiefdrlucky@gmail.com you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348132777335 

Popular posts from this blog

It's Okay, Never Mind

Wingnut Wrapup

Hamas