I Told You So

Looking at the Washington Post this morning, I  notice that coverage of the humiliating attack on our Baghdad embassy, and Trump's reliance on the Iraqi government to put a stop to it, has now vanished from their coverage.

This gives the story shorter legs that the tale of Carlos Ghosn's escape from the law in Japan, which the Post is still covering on a daily basis, let alone their allowing the nonexistent "scandal" of Benghazi to dominate the news for a year before a Presidential election. 

Tell me again how the press is liberal.  Tell me again how the press even pretends to be even-handed in its treatment of Republicans and Democrats.  Tell me that, and I will tell you that you are lying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas