The Real Face of Anti-vaccination Forces

Here's an interview with a doctor (!) that was on CNN, which I found in a post at Crooks and Liars, which pretty much spells out the real truth about parents who won't have their kids vaccinated.  The case he was discussing involved a girl with Leukemia, whose immune system was severely compromised, and who could easily be killed by a disease like measles:


"An Arizona cardiologist told CNN in an interview that went online Monday that he doesn't care if his refusal to vaccinate his kids gives other children grave, preventable diseases. 

“I’m not going to sacrifice the well-being of my child. My child is pure,” Dr. Jack Wolfson said in the interview. “It’s not my responsibility to be protecting their child.”

"As far as I’m concerned, it’s very likely that her leukemia is from vaccinations in the first place," Wolfson said. 

The CNN interviewer asked Wolfson repeatedly if he could live with himself if his unvaccinated child got other children, like Sacks' daughter, fatally sick. 

“I could live with myself easily. It’s an unfortunate thing that people die, but people die. And I’m not going to put my child at risk to save another child,” he said.

Here's the interview if, for some reason, you want to hear more from this subhuman:



I stated some time ago that it is my belief that these malicious people are motivated by nothing except a very disgusting brand of selfishness.  Like right wingers that don't want to pay their taxes, they want others to provide them with benefits without cost to themselves.  I guess this profoundly contemptible man certainly can be counted as an argument for that view.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas