The Paranoid World of the Border "Militias"

I don't want to belabor this, but here is a great article  from Dave Niewert, at Crooks and Liars, which really reveals the alternate reality in which these violent play soldiers live.  For years now, Niewert has been the best generally available source of information about the border militias, including his great book on Shawna Forde, And Hell Followed With Her.

And here is a picture from Niewert's article, showing a couple of these pathetic wankers:
I think this pretty much says it all.  How would you like to have these brain-dead losers take for themselves the right to decide if you lived or died?

The only thing I would like to add to Niewert's story is that, when these people handcuffed and "detained," i.e. kidnapped some of these people, the police and Federal agents did nothing.  I guess even kidnapping is okay if you are a right winger.

Comments

Jerry Critter said…
Do I feel safer with these idiots at the border? Hell no!
joseph said…
Where vigilantes go, tragedy usually follows.
Green Eagle said…
I feel safer with them at the border in some God-forsaken desert in Texas than I would if they lived next door to me.
Weird Dave said…
I am a little surprised they haven't managed to kill anyone yet.
Oh well, just give them some more time.
Green Eagle said…
Well, are you familiar with Shawna Forde, the woman who was the subject of Niewert's book? She and an associate are currently on death row for a couple of horrible murders carried out as part of a border militia plot. The militia leaders have been running from her ever since, but she was close to practically all of them.

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas